Wern Jie Lim
More information ’bout me:
- The Star Online (7 Dec 2015)
- 光华日报 (16 Jun 2016)
- The Star Online (11 March 2017)
- mStar (11 March 2017)
- 中国报 (11 March 2017)
- e南洋 (11 March 2017)
- Pocketimes (13 March 2017)
- 星洲网 (13 March 2017)
- 中国报 (13 March 2017)
- e南洋 (13 March 2017)
- 光明日报 (13 March 2017)
- NXDigital News (23 March 2017)
- NXDigital Talk Show (23 March 2017)
- TV3 News (26 March 2017)
- 中国报 (16 April 2017)
- New Straits Times (25 April 2017)
- The Star Online (29 July 2017)
- Astro AEC《一甲子》Sixty (7 Oct 2017)
Want to contact me?
You may contact me by filling up the form below. If the message you sent is not related to this website, it will be classified as a spam.
*note that your messages may not necessarily be replied.
Before you contact me to ask a question, please read the FAQ.
FAQ through this contact form:
– What do you use to program?
I use the official IDEs for programming applications and software. For example, Xcode is the official IDE for iOS and Android Studio is the official IDE for Android, so I prefer to use them for developing mobile apps.
– Which programming languages do you use?
Similar to the previous question, I prefer to use the language that is designed for the target platform, e.g. Swift for iOS.
– How and where you learnt to program?
It’s pretty simple actually, Google (or any search engine) and StackOverflow are pretty useful sites for picking up new information regarding programming. These sites are used by almost any other person who is doing software development in the industry.