Personal Diary (Journal) app
Now available on all your Apple devices.
Developer: Wern Jie
Latest release: Version 2.6.6
Latest beta: Version 3.0
brew install wernjie/formulae/personal-diary.
Supports macOS, iPadOS, iOS, watchOS.
Rating: ★★★★★ (4.5 stars)
Programmed in: Swift
Most Downloaded in: UK (est.)
“When all you want is the digital equivalent of a paper diary, this is the perfect one.” – goyyboy
“[…] Exactly what I needed […]” – (multiple reviews)
“Good and accessible with VoiceOver” – Allan.summers
Personal Diary is a simple and easy to use journalling app which is completely free with no advertisements and limitations. Easily access all your entries in all your devices with iCloud Sync. With passcode & biometric protection, you can write diary entries without worrying that someone will peek at what you wrote. Forgot about your diary? The app will now ‘summon’ you back a friendly nudge. You can also import as many photos as you wish into your entries. As an addition, you can optionally set your mood and the current weather.
– Available on all primary Apple OSes.
– iCloud Sync across all your devices.
– Numeric passcode lock (any number of digits).
– Unlock using Touch ID or Face ID.
– Simple & Easy to use.
– Auto-saves as you type.
– Ability to pick a mood.
– Ability to choose the weather of the day.
– Mood & Weather can be automatically chosen.
– Import photos to your entries.
– Notifications to remind you to write in your diary.
– Smart Search – look for stuff with intelligent search.
– Select a theme of your liking.
– Dark Mode for better night use.
– Fully supports iPad Multitasking Features.
– Fully supports external keyboard and trackpad.
– Fully supports VoiceOver.
– Simple Rich Text editing supported.
– Siri Shortcuts and Integration (experimental).
– Full-fledged Apple Watch app, with ability to browse a mini-Timeline, and add or edit entries.
– FlickType keyboard integration in the Apple Watch app, allowing for a faster and more convenient typing experience on your wrist.
– Daily Notifications for writing in your diary.
– NO Ads & absolutely FREE! :D
Don’t forget to let me know what you think of Personal Diary by leaving a review on the App Store! Reviews and ratings help and let other users find this app. If you have any problems or questions, feel free to send a feedback; I might be able to help! :)
If you have any problems or want to seek further queries, please send a feedback at the application feedback page instead.