Thereafter in this page, “App”/”Application”/”Service” will refer to (mobile, desktop or web) applications I made or services available via this site, “You”/”Your”/”User” refers to the user of the app, and “I”/”me”/”we”/”us” refer to me.
If you’re using any apps in which I have developed, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following:
- I will try my best to provide customer support, however I cannot provide any guarantees.
- For mobile apps, if you want a refund (if said app is paid), please go through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, as I do not handle said payments.
- Except any otherwise open source components, you will not decompile the app in an attempt to reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to extract the source code, or perform any other activities that can be deemed questionable or disruptive.
- You will not use the apps for illegal purposes.
- The use of apps are at your own risk and I do not provide any guarantee (implied or otherwise) that any of the apps or services used are going to be free from errors or inaccuracies.
- I will not be held liable (implied or otherwise) for any user error (such as the loss of your passwords, accidental deletion of data) or events (such as the use of an app causing a mistake in any other area) that occur while using these apps leading up to a disruption/destruction of any kind.
- You should not replicate the app or service’s design or functionality too closely such that it can be deemed as an intention to create an exact clone.
- You should not use or abuse the use of services not documented or intended for public use (especially web APIs), unless prior permission is given by me.
- Apps utilising third party services (such as Google Firebase) are also subject to their relevant Terms.
Last Updated: 15 Oct 2020