Thereafter in this page, “App”/”Application” as a single noun will refer to applications I made, “You”/”Your”/”User” refers to the user of the app, and “I”/”me”/”we”/”us” refer to me.
If you’re using any apps in which I have developed, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following:
– I will not be held liable for any user error while using these apps, such as the loss of your passwords, ignoring error messages which then cascades into a more serious error, accidental deletion of data, etc., that leads up to the disruption or destruction of anything of any kind.
– If you’re not satisfied with an app, you can feedback me on how to improve them. However, if you want a refund (if said app is paid), please go through the App Store or Google Play Store, as I do not handle said payments.
– You will not decompile the app in an attempt to steal source code or perform any other questionable activities.
– You will not use said apps for illegal purposes.
– You should not replicate the app’s design or functionality too closely such that it can be deemed as a near identical copycat.
Last Updated: 14 Dec 2018