WakeUp Alarm – Guaranteed! (Simple Sleep Cycle Alarm)
Legacy App – Discontinued
Latest Version: 1.0
WakeUp Alarm. Guaranteed. Get it? This alarm clock app guarantees that you’ll wake up rested every morning, with many methods such as auto sleep cycle calculation.
What is this?
– This is a Guaranteed WakeUp Alarm.
– Its a gesture-based UI alarm app.
How do I use it with gestures?
– Drag left or right to set alarm time.
– Drag up to activate alarm.
– Drag down to deactivate alarm.
– Shake to stop alarm.
– Calculates sleep cycle stages to wake you up at light sleep.
– NO NEED to place the phone near the bed… It calculates the sleep cycles through the mean average of most humans’ sleep cycle patterns.
– Only wakes you up at just the right time so you feel refreshed.
– Records estimate sleep into Apple Health.*
– Sleep music: plays your favourite music to fall asleep
– No Ads! :)
– Extremely lightweight (8 MB)
Methods to deactivate alarm:
– Shake the phone.
(That’s all ;P)
Try it now and see if its effective!
*Privacy Note: No data can be read by the app from the Health app, only written to.
Q: What is this app special about?
A: This app is special as it’s a gesture-based sleep cycle app that doesn’t use any sensors to determine sleep cycles. It’s also extremely lightweight that it barely uses space (8MB). VoiceOver users can also easily use it as its simple & intuitive!
Q: How exactly does the app determine sleep cycle without any sensors?
A: The app calculates sleep cycles based on average sleep cycle timings, which is around 1.5 hrs. At the end of each cycle, you’ll enter light sleep stage, and this is how it works. A buffer of 15 mins is included as an average human requires 15 mins to fall asleep.
Q: How do I use it?
A: Drag left/right to set alarm time, up to activate alarm and down to deactivate alarm.
Q: How do I use it (VoiceOver users)?
A: Double-tap anywhere and drag left or right to change alarm time, double-tap with two fingers to activate or deactivate alarm.
Q: Can I use it in the background?
A: You sure can! Just close the app or lock your device, but don’t kill it. You can even shake the device in the lock screen to deactivate alarm!
If you have any problems or want to seek further queries, please send a feedback at the application feedback page instead. You could be anonymous if you want.